On receiving your application, we may be in contact asking for further information about yourself. This will include requesting additional images, sizing (to determine which products we will shoot on you) and confirmation that you are UK based, available on shoot dates - and able to travel to London. You will be notified within 7 days of the shoot date if you are confirmed for shooting.
- Casting call end date: 7th February
- Restrictions: entrants must be aged 18+ and be living in the UK
- The shoot will be a one day shoot in London between 13 - 28th February (subject to change in line with government COVID guidelines)
- You must be following @lesgirlslesboys on instagram and have entered the competition within the start and end dates (14th Jan - 7th Feb)
- Compensation per cast member includes a fee of £350, travel to and from the shoot* and two pieces from the les girls les boys collection
*Return travel covered to one destination. You will not be compensated if travel bookings are missed due to personal negligence.
All attendees must follow the General Hygiene Protocol and confirm in writing that they have read and agree to the protocol.
Prior to arrival, you must declare the following;
- Your travel within the last four weeks
- Whether you or anyone you live with have been told to, or are currently self-isolating
- At the shoot you must maintain the best practice of 2m distance between individuals